Oh, Stress -- I don't like you!
So, my first CPA exam is tomorrow, and I haven't been very worried about it until now... I took two pretests and bombed them, badly. Awesome, right? I'm trying not to worry about it, but this past month of studying has been the worst thing ever, and I really don't want to do it again for the same section! I keep reminding myself that there is life outside of Accounting, and I will survive whether I pass or fail... I usually do really well, and I'm having a hard time accepting that I might not. Either way, it will be a learning moment, but I hate those.
I'm just thankful for the power of prayer. God has been faithful to get me through a lot already. I will be so happy when you can ask me how I am, or what I'm doing, and I can respond without using the word Becker, CPA, or test... One day, right?
Thanks for listening to my random, worrying thoughts.
I'm just thankful for the power of prayer. God has been faithful to get me through a lot already. I will be so happy when you can ask me how I am, or what I'm doing, and I can respond without using the word Becker, CPA, or test... One day, right?
Thanks for listening to my random, worrying thoughts.
Comments
Post a Comment