Chaotic Mess
Well, I have never felt so scattered in all my 23 years of living. I have my belongings in three different locations right now... I'm trying to get stuff ready for my move to KC from Manhattan, and it's a little tricky. Definitely doable, but tricky. In the meantime, I've totally forgotten about school! Ooooops...
I am SO excited to graduated in a couple of weeks. I have been waiting for this day for a VERY long time. It was a disappointment to graduate with my undergraduate degree and STILL be in school. What feels even better is knowing that I will be done with school AND CPA studying. I am just beside myself.
I need to buy a car within the next month, and I have no idea what I want to get.. Any suggestions?
On the downside, my Steve and my Amanda will not be moving with me to Kansas City. I know this is sad news, but they are both too loyal to their jobs to leave! So shocking, I know. I guess that just means we'll be visiting each other often. Another downside... I have the best roommate EVER and she will no longer be my roommate when I move. SAD!
Well, this blog is scattered, but that's good because it accurately portrays me right now. I'm a hot mess. I'm so excited for all the change taking place that I want to enjoy myself but at the same time my to-do list is about as big as my class notebook and that is just too scary.
I enjoyed my time at home over Thanksgiving. I even won Balderdash (sp?). It was my first time playing too! I guess that means I'm good at BSing.... hmmm...
I have no idea what is up with this font and background, but I don't really feel like figuring it out! I can't get it to go back to normal....
Here are some pics from break.
I am SO excited to graduated in a couple of weeks. I have been waiting for this day for a VERY long time. It was a disappointment to graduate with my undergraduate degree and STILL be in school. What feels even better is knowing that I will be done with school AND CPA studying. I am just beside myself.
I need to buy a car within the next month, and I have no idea what I want to get.. Any suggestions?
On the downside, my Steve and my Amanda will not be moving with me to Kansas City. I know this is sad news, but they are both too loyal to their jobs to leave! So shocking, I know. I guess that just means we'll be visiting each other often. Another downside... I have the best roommate EVER and she will no longer be my roommate when I move. SAD!
Well, this blog is scattered, but that's good because it accurately portrays me right now. I'm a hot mess. I'm so excited for all the change taking place that I want to enjoy myself but at the same time my to-do list is about as big as my class notebook and that is just too scary.
I enjoyed my time at home over Thanksgiving. I even won Balderdash (sp?). It was my first time playing too! I guess that means I'm good at BSing.... hmmm...
I have no idea what is up with this font and background, but I don't really feel like figuring it out! I can't get it to go back to normal....
| Amy & Erin <3 Sisters <3 |
| Steve & Amy - 2nd Thanksgiving Younger Sisters: Lauren & Meagan My Beautiful Mama |
Comments
Post a Comment